Parker Victoria Hartwell
Tor, Park, Parks, Parkey, Vicky, P. Victoria, P.V. Hartwell, Phoenix, Marvel Girl
To be brace
5' 4" (1.63 m)
|Aunts & Uncles|
Power of Three
The Warren Coven
Bethany Joy Lenz
Birth & Pre-BirthEdit
Coming into her PowersEdit
High School YearsEdit
Skills and Basic Powers Edit
- Wiccan Side
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals. Like the rest of her cousins, Charlie is a great spellwritter and has even made a few of her own pages in the Warren Book of Shadows.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Divination: The ability to gain insight into a question or situation using an occultic, standardized process or ritual. Similar to her aunt Paige, she is the best of her siblings when it comes to Divination and is the most knowledgeable of all of the cousins when it comes to the art.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Channeling: The ability to channel energies/powers.
- Cupid Side
- Beaming: The ability to move instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between, through the use of Cupid beams.
- Sensing: The ability to track and locate the whereabouts of her relatives and other beings by focusing on them.
- Relational Empathy: The ability to read the bonds that exist between other beings.
Active Powers Edit
- Telekinesis: The ability to move, control, and manipulate objects, beings, and physical matter with her mind, through the use of eye sight.
- Empathy: The ability to sense, feel, and understand the feelings and emotions of other beings, as well as communicate through emotions.
- Power Channeling: The ability to channel the magical abilities of other beings once and only if they are activated by the original user.
Other Powers Edit
- Limited Invulnerability: The ability to be highly resistant to magical and physical attacks and survive otherwise lethal attacks.
Notes & TriviaEdit
- She is the middle child of her siblings. Of the ten Children of the Charmed Ones, she is the fifth youngest and is the third born girl.
- Her forename, Parker, is derived from her families tradition of giving daughters "P" themed names, with Parker having been her Mother's favorite. Her middle name, Victoria, is derived from her maternal Grandfather, Victor Halliwell. She is the only one of her siblings whose forename isn't derived from a relative.
- She goes by her (shortened)middle name of Tori because when she was younger, she was teased for having such a "boy" name like Parker. Since then, she answers only to Tori. Only her relatives ever refer to her by her forename.
- She is the second Cupid-Caster hybrid in all of existence.
- The cousins sometimes refer to her as Phoenix or Marvel Girl. This is a nod to Marvel Comics and their popular character Jean Grey, a powerful mutant that possesses powerful psychic and pyrokinetic abilities, much like Tori herself.